If you have ever been to a party or gathering at our house you will have no doubt tasted my potato wedges. They always go down a treat and I never seem to make enough. They are super simple and easy to make. As people always ask me for the recipe I thought I would share it.
This recipe will serve 4
3 large baking potatoes cut into wedges
3 tbsp of olive oil (You may need a splash more halfway through cooking depending on how crispy you prefer your wedges)
2 tbsp of Rosemary
1 tbsp of Mixed Herbs
2 tbsp of Thyme
2 tbsp of Crushed Garlic
Optionally – I also add a variety of veg including – peppers, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, leeks, tomatos and asparagus.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 3
- After washing and cutting the potatoes into wedges place them in a large baking tray. Add the veg if you are using.
- Add the olive oil making sure all the wedges are covered.
- Sprinkle the herbs and garlic over the wedges making sure they are evenly covered.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes
- Remove from oven and shake, adding more olive oil if you feel nesseary
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. If you like crispy wedges leave for another 10 minutes.
As well as parties and gathering this is a stable on many of our family dishes, as you can see below